The Sedlak Family

The Sedlak Family
Rachel and John's Wedding

Friday, April 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Hello sweet friends & family,

Thank you for sending all the good vibes and happy thoughts our way today! Mom's first day at home was a memorable one.

The house was decorated with Welcome Home signs, confetti and we even had a fun cookie cake! If you know me, you know I tend to go a bit overboard with celebrations! ; ) And today was quite the celebration!!!

Mom had lots of visitors this afternoon and tonight we had a family pizza party! It was the perfect first day at home.

Thank you again for all the sweet gestures today! Mom loved it!

Love, Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home Aunt Cathy! I can just imagine how excited everyone is. It's been a long six months but God is good. She is now back home where she belongs. Give her a big hug for me.

    Love,

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. I know how happy you are to be there. Keep working hard. You have some real special angels all around you to help as you get even better. Prayers continue.
    Love, ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, You have done a great job with this journal, I know that your sweet momma will love reading this when the time comes. Prayers are just what you all needed, and the strength and love in your family shows in all that you wrote. Tell Cathy that I will continue to pray for her as I keep updated on this blog. (Finally, Annie gave me the web address!) Your family is beautiful! Shellie Glick Hensler (or just tell your mom, Shellyfish!)

    ReplyDelete