The Sedlak Family

The Sedlak Family
Rachel and John's Wedding

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Today is a New Day, We still need your Prayers

Good morning all. Here is an update on our sweet Mom.

The Doctors did another cat scan at 3am and thankfully it showed no new bleeding.  However, there continues to be swelling in the brain stem, and they will be doing another cat scan soon.  We need to see the swelling decrease.

She is able to make simple movements on her right side such as giving a thumbs up and holding up two fingers. She can also do this on command, which is encouraging because it indicates she can hear us and respond.

Today we are hopeful that we will see movement on the left side of her body, and we need for her to open her eyes. She is so strong, and we just need for her to keep improving.

Please continue to pray for her - she knows we are praying, and it is making a difference.

Love, The Sedlak

5 comments:

  1. Sending prayers love Roni

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all Praying for all of you!
    -Kristen Manning and all members (from Cathy's Cornerstone Scripture Study)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John and family,

    “Lo, I am with you always…”

    Christ portrays a God who guides us through life, provides us with what we need, and abides with us forever. There is no promise God will never allow His children to experience pain, or suffering or even fall victim to natural catastrophes. But there is the promise that HE will be with us always and everywhere. The Psalmist knew this, And he said, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.”

    Hear the Word of the Lord: “Fear not; for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name and you are mine! When you pass through the waters…they shall not overflow you…fear not, for I am with you” (Isa. 43:1, 2, 5).

    I have no doubt in my mind that all will be well with your lovely wife. This year I have personally seen the Lord work miracles in a couple of my friends lives and I want you to know that Cathy’s life is no different. She will be restored in Jesus’s name. Thanks for allowing us a chance to pray for her.

    Regards.
    Sheila LeFang
    METRO employee

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're praying for you, Sedlak family. Thank you for updating us so that we can continue to pray every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will continue to pray. Glad to know specifics to pray for. Linda Dumesnil

    ReplyDelete