The Sedlak Family

The Sedlak Family
Rachel and John's Wedding

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad

Happy 42nd Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

As I grow older, I realize with each day how special it is to have parents like you. You have been the ultimate example I hope to be to my children, and I thank you for everything you have done. Your support and love towards to your family is unmatched! I want you to know that I love you both with all of my heart and of how proud I am to be your daughter!

We love you so much! Thank you for everything.

Love,
Kelly, Michael and Rachel

5 comments:

  1. I remember that evening well. Cathy looked beautiful! Their marriage is an example to all of what it is all about. Their comittment to each other and their beautiful family is a tribute to all they are.
    Happy Anniversary, John and Cathy!
    Love, ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful life and family your mom and dad have had and will continue to have. What a great example they have set for you. You all are such support for them. We coninue to pray for all of you.

    Lots of Love and Prayers,
    Aunt Judy and Uncle Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rachel, Give my love to your mother and dad from me on their very special anniversary day. I wish them many more to come. Love, Aunt Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Uncle John and Aunt Cathy. We love you both very much.

    Love,

    Dan, Jean, Sara and Alex

    ReplyDelete