The Sedlak Family

The Sedlak Family
Rachel and John's Wedding

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 13 Post Op

Hello,

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! Here is the latest info on my Mom. She had a good weekend, her response is still very low, but we did see some encouraging movements.

On Friday she gave me a little smile when I started talking to her about all the beautiful angels surrounding her. I told her that God sent his most precious angels to Memorial Hermann to heal her! We believe in that kind of stuff! I tell her everyday that Pap (Her Dad) and Grandma and Grandpa Sedlak are standing right beside her, holding her hands for comfort and healing.

Yesterday she started moving her lips and tongue, which is very encouraging! I hope we have seen the worst and each day gets better here on out! We hope to move her out of ICU this week and into a long term care hospital until she is ready to move to TIRR (the Rehabilitation Hospital).

Please continue to pray for the swelling in her brain stem to decrease so we can see more responsiveness these next few days.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Love,
Rachel
I love this picture! This was shortly after she was diagnosed with the tumor, we were out to dinner and a bad storm came through. After the storm passed a double rainbow appeared! We said that it was God's way of telling us EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!

1 comment:

  1. What incredible reassurance, Rachel! A very sweet photo!! Pat Johnson

    ReplyDelete