The Sedlak Family

The Sedlak Family
Rachel and John's Wedding

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TIRR Happenings

 
Dr. Kim stopped by last Friday to visit Mom. She got another great report and he is thrilled with her progress at TIRR!
 
 
Grandma's cheering section!
 
 
All 5 grandchildren playing outside at TIRR. Grandma loved it!
 
 
We loved having Caroline and Ellie in town this past weekend!
 
 
All the kiddos piled up in Grammy's wheelchair.
 
 
Animal Therapy, Mom loved it!
 Chanel will be making a trip up there very soon.
 
 
Mom walked 138ft.{with assistance} the other day.
We were soooo proud, it was very hard work!
 
 
Ellie and John Chris love their Grandpa so much!

4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing these delightful pictures....the kids are adorable.
    I'm sure your mom was thrilled to see all of them. Her hard work seems to be working,she looks great.
    Love,Aunt Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, so good to see you walking! I know it is hard work, but it will get easier soon I hope. Keep up the good work. It looks like lots of fun things are going on there to keep you occupied and moving forward. Prayers are continuing in your behalf! Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your entire family continues to be in our prayers.
    John McDonough

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Cathy Go! Love seeing this progress. I know the girls had the best visit there last weekend. Lots of love and continued prayers from all of us in SA.

    ReplyDelete