The Sedlak Family

The Sedlak Family
Rachel and John's Wedding

Friday, March 22, 2013

A video of Our Journey



Hello Friends and Family,

I made this video for all to enjoy. It pretty much sums up our last 5 months, it's been a crazy journey but my tears these days are from joy! God has given us the strength we needed and we are forever grateful!

Enjoy!

Love, Rachel


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB86LKHRtT0





{I know I know, you can't view this video from an iPhone, I'm trying to figure it out! In the meantime, hop on my blog from a desktop computer and you can watch it. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.}

4 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    All I can say is that video was just beautiful. The music was perfect and it brought tears to my eyes. You did a wonderful job...thank you so much for sharing your journey with all of us.
    Love you, Aunt Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! Great job Rachel!! Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, U have outdone yourself!
    What a BEAUTIFUL tribute to your Mom.
    Yes it has really been an incredible journey.
    The best part is watching Cathy go forward each day.
    There have been many divine interventions along the way.
    Great to watch the miracle unfold.
    Thank you for doing this, Rachel.
    Thank you,God for all you have done.
    Please continue to be with Cathy as she gets even better.
    Love,
    Auntie ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel! Much of this journey has brought me to tears, but this sweet video made my cry like a baby! You are such a sweet sweet daughter and your video is precious. We will continue to hold all of you up in prayer as the story continues. Much love to all of you!
    Lisa Johnson

    ReplyDelete