The Sedlak Family

The Sedlak Family
Rachel and John's Wedding

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

First Day of Mother's Day Out

My sweet boy started school last month at St. Martha's and I have some precious pictures to share with you! {How is this even possible? He was just born yesterday!}





Meet the Teacher Day at St. Martha's


 
 
 
 
Such a BIG BOY!
 

 
John Chris posing with Papa!

 
Exciting day for both! (Yes, I cried too!)

 
Typical... I try to kiss him and he's trying to run away! He really does like me... a lot... I promise!

2 comments:

  1. He is absolutely adorable!!! I remember when Taylor was that little - it goes soooo fast! Enjoy every minute and milestone! Hugs & Kisses, Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. JC is truely one of the cutest little boys I have had the pleasure to meet!
    His latest PICS are just adorable. Yes the first day of school is tough on Momma!
    Continue to enjoy your little man and all the milestones yet to come.
    Love, Aunt ME

    ReplyDelete