I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day with all those sweet Mommas out there!
We enjoyed another fun weekend with our sweet Momma. Michael, Allison and their girls came in town from San Antonio and we celebrated our Mom all weekend long! It was F-U-N and we made lots of memories. John Chris ran around with his cousins just like one of the big kids! He's growing too fast and yesterday I felt so honored to be his Mommy! I still can't believe God chose ME to be his Mom, I'm the luckiest girl in the world!
We also had a fun weekend celebrating Miss Caroline, she and Mom have birthdays this week. Sweet Caroline turns 6 on Friday and Mom celebrates another year TOMORROW! Lots of celebrations and so much to be thankful this Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day!
We love our Momma so much!!!
Happy Birthday Caroline and Grandma
Spool Fun with all the cousins
Aaaadorable!
All because two people fell in love!





Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of you beautiful Moms - Cathy, Kelly, Rachel and Allison!!! Love you all!! Aunt Kathy
ReplyDelete