The Sedlak Family

The Sedlak Family
Rachel and John's Wedding

Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekend Getaway

Last month, John and I went on our first weekend trip without our little John Chris in tow. We to Breckenridge, CO with sweet friends {Scott and Sarah} and had a weekend full of skiing, laughs, delicious food and lots of wine! It was fabulous to get away for a few days but I missed my little man like crazy!!! It was the first time in four months that I wasn't with him all day, every day! I may or may not have cried A LOT the two days leading up to the trip. I knew once I left the house I would be okay, and believe it or not, I WAS! ; )

John Chris stayed with his Mimi and Papa {John's parents} and had a wonderful time! They sent several text messages with pictures of our cute little guy having fun, which made me feel "not as guilty" for leaving his sweet baby face for a few days.

When we came home John Chris was as happy as ever, he probably enjoyed his long weekend break from Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment